Saturday, February 28, 2009

I miss you my Ahmong


Jenilo, aka Ahmong, left for Rotterdam last February 27, 2009. His flight was supposed to be scheduled last February 25, 2009. But due to the delay of the papers of their 3rd mate, it was rescheduled. Boy, thanks to him.

I wasn't emotionally ready for this early this week. I think that was the reason for my severe migraine this Monday and Tuesday. I had to take a leave on Tuesday. Olive, my housemate gave me some pain relievers.

Ahmong was with me during the migraines and I did cry my heart out saying I'd missed him a lot. He promised me he'd be back and just had to be far away to work. He left me his ATM account so he could save for both of us.

We talked things over. Its a good thing we did. Now I know he wanted me to wait for him. That's all I wanted to know. He asked me to wait for him and it wont be longer now. Just a few more yrs.

That was all I wanted to know. If I mattered and if he wanted for us to be together.

He changed his beneficiary percentage from 100% of his allotment which previously goes to his mother. Now its 80 % to his mom and 20 % for himself. I'm glad its that way. Now he can save.
I'm determined to save now too to my own bank account. Its for our future...

My performance results came out this week too. This is where my bonus for this year and my increase depend. I was a bit sad because it came down one noch from that of last year.

The sadness isnt that great though. I just encourage myself to do more this year and take care of my health. I just missed Ahmong so much now.

He tried to stay at our boarding house for a day and a night when his flight was delayed. He slept in the sofa while I go to work for the night shift. Going home was different. It felt like home... really home. Because I know I'd be seeing my Ahmong when I get home. I felt whole, happy and complete.

For now that feeling is temporary. We go home to different houses still and sleep on different beds, and is under different roofs. I like that one time feeling though... Yes, I want to get married. To have someone to go home to and say goodnight to. But for now. I have to wait.

I think I can do this. All I know now is I wanted to get married to this man and only to him.
Its hard and not easy. But better I tried right.

3 comments:

Razigan said...

Long live this couple. Witnessing innocent affection between people is nothing less than witnessing God's mercy.


Migrainne?? Don't ignore health problems. Attend them at early stage, such that, U can concentrate and work on other things. (My little tip: Practice 30 minutes YOGA in the morning)


P.S.: You look more bulky in this particular photograph :)

Emely said...

Hi Razigan,

Thank you for your comments and for continually reading my blogs.

Yeah, your right. I shouldnt ignore the migraines. I got same comment from my team lead.

And yes, this is how I originally look in person. :)

God Bless. :)

Razigan said...

Yeah, u have replied me after a fairly long time.



I tend to attach with those people who reflect innosence, love, and harmony.

I really doesn't know whether God has any plans for us in future. For time being I love reading your blog and knowing more about you.

I personally feel that life is a very very small time between the birth and death. Within the given time, we should enjoy, celebrate, share and lead a noble life, that people love u forever.

cheers!!!!!