Sunday, February 8, 2009

A memorable weekend.

I spent my weekend at Cavite in my fiance's place. It was a small house where his colleague allowed him to stay and take care of the house while he is away.

I cooked him breakfast, lunch and dinner while he cleans the house. We did grocery together and watched movies.

A thought dawned to my mind. All along it was me who wasn't sure of our relationship and not him. It was me always asking if we end up together and me who doubted.

I like this feeling, the time spent together, the peace of mind, and waking up seeing him first thing in the morning. I'm finally decided then that Ill help make this work unless if he doesn't want too.

:)

I guess what I have been looking for is within my grasp. Good I realized it now.

Camery

1 comment: