Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Date part 1

We didn't have enough money to spend out on a luxurious valentines date so we decided to spend it at home.

Good thing my fiancee was cooperative... Its not like I get to spend valentines with him every year considering his job. My mind caught a very nice and romantic idea.


My bf and I decided to eat at home. He just didn't know it would be with the lights off ,with scented candle light, and some romantic music.

Here's a glimpse of it all.








After work around (10 am) I waited for him at glorietta. These are our hands... playful hands aren't they... hehhehe...



We passed along the grocery store for our food.

I was amazed by the site of guys in the flowers area. They were like panic buying for some flowers. The look on their faces entertained me. It was like there is a love spell for this occasion. Hmmm... Wish everyday was valentines day.



I was just trying to get a line in the ATM machine when I saw him took the flower lane. I got some too... hehehhe... The flowers that he gave me are white roses. My favorite. White for purity. He also gave me a heart shaped pillow.


I gave him a necklace with three red roses. Here's the white and red roses combined. Don't they blend?

to be continued......

1 comment:

Razigan said...

Yeah,....... The colors are romantic......