Friday, April 8, 2011

Shakening moments

I just learned my housemate had a lump on her right breast. She went to the doctor to have it examined then was told to undergo biopsy. Her results showed stage 2 breast cancer. I was somehow weekend by the result. But the strength she showed inspired me. She had to be strong for her two kids.

Now its my turn to get biopsy. I have the same solid mass on my right breast. My operation is next week Tuesday at Makati Medical Center. I really hope the results will be benign. I prayed that it will be benign. There are still some events in this life that I want to experience just like having a child for instance, seeing them grow and growing old with my husband.

God is good. In everything give thanks :) He helped me provide for my operation. I was having a hard time looking for a surgeon that will accept my company's health card for inpatient. I was almost into tears and hope was almost gone. I had only one surgeon left to call. It was only him that accepts the health card among those I called.

Pray for me. :) I will need it.

No comments: