Today went out productive. Me and my hubby went to the world trade center to attend a fair for Filipino franchisers.
It was a good thing that we got our entrance and registration free just by presenting our BPI atm cards instead of paying P100 each.
I was really inspired by the talk Mirriam Quiambao made. It was more about her journey, the trials she had, and how she survived being an entrepreneur. She hold on to the verse from the book of Jeremiah, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a bright future.
One thing I could never forget is what Ople said in the forum. She said never to be afraid to do the things you love. It's what keeps us going. She also shared what her father told her before he died. Be kind, be kind and be kind. The world is round and one thing or the other we might need someone else help. The world is about connecting people. Always have a calling card ready since we might just meet a person just one time in this life.
This thoughts shared to me totally inspired me and my hubby.:) God give us wisdom on how to live the life you have given us fruitfully and to walk the way you want us to walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment